Monday, May 17, 2010

Fingers Intact, Pillows Made




Though I sewed through my left index finger the first day I sewed, I knew it'd been a while since I'd used my sewing machine, I've gotten a load of pillows done.  Most went into the gold bedroom which needs to be painted desperately and I hate to paint in the summer, particularly upstairs.  But that's the room our daughter uses when she visits and she's coming in July for her birthday so I may have to overcome my reluctance.  
The other pillows are on the couch in the livingroom, but I hate the couch cover and it needs to be replaced, I'm thinking a white slipcover.
The next pillows are for the white bedroom but I need some cording before I can go on.  I've also finished 2 table covers and a curtain topper for the laundry room.  So far I'm really pleased with the material I got from fabric.com, I'll definitely order from them again.

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the pillows in the vintage-looking blue floral. I looked longingly at my boxes and bins of fabric yesterday. They are still in the van we used for moving--and there is simply no place in the house ready for unpacking them. Sewing withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...