Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pinterest Inspiration

I saw this on Pinterest and thought what a great idea, no more tooth paste mess, no more yucky sandwich bags (that's how I usually transport our toothbrushes), just throw it in the wash after a trip.
The ones I saw were colorful, but the only hand towel I had around that was small enough to use was a rather blah oatmeal color.  So I decided to embellish it with some yellow flower trim.  Turned out pretty well, except I didn't get the ties on well enough and one fell one during our trip to Florida, but I resewed it yesterday and it's ready to go again.










2 comments:

  1. I have a plastic toothbrush holder that I use for travelling, but this is a pretty smart (and more attractive!) idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you just LOVE Pinterest?? It's a black hole as far as time goes, but I find such great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...