Thursday, June 4, 2009

Guilty Pleasures

My friend Patty listed her Guilty Pleasure of summer and asked others to join in.  I do have guilty pleasures, but since I've retired it feels like I'm having summer vacation all the time, it's just the weather that changes.  Given that, here are my guilty pleasures:

1.  swimming everyday, several times a day
2.  traveling to places even hotter than where I live
3.  baseball, getting  to see the Braves lose in person
4.  eating ice cream, dessert calories don't count in the summer
5.  having an excuse not to exercise, it's too hot  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. I just love it :) I also love your guilty pleasures......always did admire your spunk! Can't wait to hear/see more of your traveling adventures. I'm going to live vicariously through you! haha

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...