Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sneaky Snake




I've talked to this narrow fellow about playing in Janet's garden, told him she would come down on him like the fat lady in B.C. He told me he was just smelling the roses, but he let it slip that he was really looking for an apple tree. I laughed and assured him this was not that GARDEN, and anyway I just love ribs and would not give one up, Eve or no Eve! He did not look pleased and stuck his forked tongue out at me and slithered away. So this morning we found this shed skin in the garden, seems there has been some nocturnal nakedness going on! Janet said if she finds this snake in the pool skinny dipping He's going to lose more than his skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...