Friday, June 12, 2009

Still Cleaning


It's not that I don't clean my house, it's just that having company over changes how you clean. So today I was supposed to shampoo the carpets upstairs, the part of the house we don't even use in the summer time because it's too freaking hot. We bought shampoo stuff (technical term) and I loaded it up, vacuumed with my industrial strength shop vac and started my shampoorer up! Of course it didn't work, called for Mac, he checked it out, beat it and decided that it had been so long since I'd used it that it had dried up and the stuff couldn't get through. So I ended up doing the shampooing by hand (on my knees--who were already predicting rain). Now I'm sitting here wondering why I even invited anyone over.

1 comment:

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...