Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Thing I've Lost to Old Age

I've come to terms with the face that my skin is sliding off my face and leaving me looking like the Saggy, Baggy Elephant.  And I've learned to live with receding gums that leave me with long walrus tusks, yes I'm now long in the tooth...can wisdom be for behind?  .  I don't even miss my eyebrows much.  But I want my bottom lip back.  I use to have a nice fat bottom lip, so fat my Mother would accuse me of pouting when I wasn't.  But now it's gone, there's just barely a streak of darker pink under my mouth.  I've taken to using darker lipstick on the bottom to make it look bigger, but it's not the same.  I refuse to have fat shot into it and chewing on it all day isn't helping either.  I miss it, no telling what will go next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...