Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Shopping

I guess people are getting serious about Christmas shopping now, Mac has sold another painting on etsy and we took it and the other one he'd sold to the post office this morning.
He's very busy painting a series of  Christmas pictures and they'll go to etsy this weekend.
Here are a couple of the Christmas ones he has on there now.  I'm not sure which is my favorite.


I finally finished one of the gifts I've been working on and have another one almost done, though it is now
so covered with cat fur I'll have to find some way to defur it before wrapping it.  It's very windy here today, a cold front is passing through and because the temperature is well up in the 70's it's a little spooky, it looks like tornado weather outside.  The leaves are finally starting to change color here and it actually looks like fall.  Well back to work again, oh my poor sore fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...