Not quite this bad, but almost
- Two days of sunshine, no rain, how nice is that! I didn't have to jump in the pool until after I cleaned the oven.
- Today is Middle Child Day and I'm a middle child, never the first, nor the baby, looking for my own place in the sun. I was the family comedian. Gotta stand out some way. Mac is a middle child too.
I always told our daughter that she got to be what I always wanted to be, an only child.
Ninety-two today and tomorrow, so it was beer and shrimp yesterday and steak sandwiches today. Cannot deal with heavy meals this time of year.
What day of the week were you born on?
- Monday's child is fair of face,
- Tuesday's child is full of grace,
- Wednesday's child is full of woe,
- Thursday's child has far to go,
- Friday's child is loving and giving,
- Saturday's child works hard for a living,
- But the child who is born on the Sabbath day
- Is bonnie and blithe and good and gay.
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Saturday's Child Must Work For a Living
Started early, finished late. I started wrapping presents way back in November and except for a few small things due in the mail I'm fi...
I was looking at my Fall/Winter dishes and I was wondering how old were they. I know I bought them before we moved to Georgia and we'...
Who says people in New York City are cold. Not true. When unpacking after our arrival Mac discovered he'd left the charger for his MP3...