Not quite this bad, but almost
- Two days of sunshine, no rain, how nice is that! I didn't have to jump in the pool until after I cleaned the oven.
- Today is Middle Child Day and I'm a middle child, never the first, nor the baby, looking for my own place in the sun. I was the family comedian. Gotta stand out some way. Mac is a middle child too.
I always told our daughter that she got to be what I always wanted to be, an only child.
Ninety-two today and tomorrow, so it was beer and shrimp yesterday and steak sandwiches today. Cannot deal with heavy meals this time of year.
What day of the week were you born on?
- Monday's child is fair of face,
- Tuesday's child is full of grace,
- Wednesday's child is full of woe,
- Thursday's child has far to go,
- Friday's child is loving and giving,
- Saturday's child works hard for a living,
- But the child who is born on the Sabbath day
- Is bonnie and blithe and good and gay.
Saturday, August 12, 2017
Saturday's Child Must Work For a Living
Friday I went to the commissary with Mac to grocery shop and I managed to get all of it done without having to sit down and rest. That ma...