Tuesday, August 21, 2012

An Apple a Day

Ever since I made a  cover for my bread machine out of fabric covered in apples I've wanted to do some other craft projects with that fabric.  But alas I had no more and was too lazy to go looking for where I'd gotten it from.  Finally I got off my duff and found where I'd bought it on Etsy and ordered a couple more yards.

The idea was to make an oven mitt, a couple of place mats and some apple sachets.  Last Friday I started and though life kept intervening, yesterday I finished the mitt and the mats, though I ended up using 2 different colors and sizes of binding tape on the mats.  The sachets will have to wait for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I think mixed binding is fun. That is a beautiful fabric. Congrats on finishing your projects!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...