Thursday, February 18, 2010

Raviolis Redux


It's ravioli time, no more putting it off, it's time to haul out the pasta machine and roll out the pasta.  I'm making a meat sauce to put in them, I'm not a big cheese freak and prefer it in small doses, I'll put some in the meat sauce but I don't want to stuff the ravs with it.
Mac is going to help me roll out the pasta, I've decided it's a two person or 4 hand job, whichever you happen to have.  My ravs get better each time I make them.  The first time they were too tough, last time they weren't tough but fell apart in the water.  I'm going to make them a bit bigger so there's more room for stuffing.
Fingers crossed, and just in case, I'm making spaghetti to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...