Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finally!

Yes finally, I've finally found a no calorie soft drink that I can drink and it won't leave a nasty taste in my mouth, or be so sweet that my teeth threaten to leave home.  It's Coke Zero.  And though it's been around for awhile I'd never tried it thinking it would just be one more nasty diet drink.  But I was wrong, it actually tastes pretty good, and like I said, it doesn't leave an after taste.  Mac has been drinking Diet Barq's Root Beer for years but I found it too sweet, and I don't drink root beer all that often.  But I do drink Coke and quite frankly I don't need the extra 130 calories it brings.  So I'm a happy camper, I can have my Coke and not worry about the calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...