Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday Trip


We're off to Cumberland Island and St.Mary's again, it's Mac's birthday Thursday.  We have one month when we're the same age and then things return to normal with him being older than me.  I prefer it that way.
I still remember the first time I saw him across the quadrangle at school, when we were Juniors in High School. To say I was quite taken is an understatement.   He was talking to someone I knew in my Drama Class, so that afternoon I asked all about him, but was told he as going with someone so I put him out of my mind.
Then several months later we met, he'd broken up with his old girl friend and the rest, as they say, is history.  So Happy Birthday to my Mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...