Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

It doesn't take a special day for me to know how important my husband is to me.  We've been together since we were teenagers and he will always be my love and my best friend.  He makes me happy, laughs at the same things I do, cries at the same movies I do, holds me when I don't feel well and sneaks flowers into the house to surprise me.
These are  a few of the Valentine critters he's given me through the years, including some chocolate which I will devour because I have no self control.
 Happy Valentine's Day Mac!

1 comment:

  1. We save our Valentine cards and display then on the mantel like it's Christmas. Hey, it's cheap and colorful!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...