Saturday, February 20, 2016

Guess Where I've Been

My nose is running, my eyes are watery, I'm sneezing, yes I've been out in the yard.  There was a time when I had no allergies, bee stings didn't make me swell up and I wasn't allergic to poison ivy.  Well those days are long gone.  I still work in the yard, I just know I'll pay the price.  There are few antihistamines I can take and they all dry my eyes out so bad I go wild.  So it's grin and bear it time.  We worked in the front yard which has gotten overgrown with weeds and pine straw.  Mac raked and I pulled the weeds out by hand and listened to them squeal---I wish.
Beautiful day, tomorrow is supposed to be too, so it'll be more yard work, sniff, sniff.
But there are rewards.

1 comment:

  1. poor you. Allergies are the worst. I hope you don't suffer too much this year. I spent a year getting shots weekly until I just decided one day to quit them. I haven't had a problem since with allergies. I did move out of the area where I suffered with them soon after though, so that might have helped. I'm guessing you don't intend to move?

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...