Thursday, September 3, 2009

Forty Fourth Wedding Anniversary


Next Thursday the 10th of September is our 44th wedding anniversary and Mac and I have both looking for gift ideas, though our trip to St.Mary's and Cumberland Island is our main gift to each other.  While looking we discovered that there are no traditional gifts for a 44th anniversary.  The 10th gets tin or aluminum ( oh buy me a can!), the 15th crystal, the 25th silver, the 30th pearl, the 40th ruby, and TAH DAH, the  44th gets groceries!  I'm excited, pork n' beans, caviar, corn on the cob, steak, spam, grits, succotash, the possibilities are endless.  Even though I'm a picky eater Mac is not, so no telling what I'll get him, but he knows NO SNAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...