Friday, October 2, 2009

Camel Milk


Just saw an article that the first commercial camel milk farm in Europe  has started up in Holland.  What a thought!  As if cows weren't bad enough!  I met a number of camels when we were living in Turkey and let me tell you the last thing I want from a camel is its milk.  Camels are mean tempered , they spit, love to bite and hurt like h**l to ride.
They, don't you just love "they", say that camel milk will be better for diabetics and others.  I figure it will just give me another variety of milk to dislike.
This group of photos was taken when we went to the camel wrestling matches in Turkey, yes, I said wrestling matches.





This picture was taken in Egypt when I foolishly decided I just get on a camel.





















1 comment:

  1. Camilk farms are the home of healthy camels that enjoy the beautifully clean air and a really special diet of only the finest food. Get 100% natural camel milk now!
    Source: Camel Milk for cancer

    ReplyDelete