Monday, January 14, 2013

Home Again, Home Again ...

Two doctor visits, one shot, one clear check-up, oh Melisandre you surprised me, I thought for sure you'd grab that liquid nitrogen and burn away, but you said I was good for 6 months----YEAH!
In between those two appointments we visited the wonderful world of Wally, also known as Walmart. Needed a little of this, a bit of that and some of the other.  I have to say though, that if Wally were not so cheap I'd shop elsewhere cause it's a bit of a creepy place, no one seems to be happy to be there, customers, clerks, anyone.
Another beautiful day though they're threatening us with colder weather by the weekend, guess I can't complain, the 70's are lovely, but the 50's are what it should be for January.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear - 50s? You'll have to get out your warm woollies. :)

    Melisandre is such a lovely name. Glad to know you didn't have to get nitrogen-zapped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that the doctor visits went well.

    ReplyDelete

Saturday in the Swamp

Beautiful cold day here, down to 36º last night and only expected to reach 60º today, but the sky is blue and it looks wintery. Lots to get...