Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Coven

Seeing that one of our favorite band was going to be playing locally we decided to go out dancing last night.  What we hadn't realized was that because Halloween is in the middle of the week this year many of the local bars and clubs were having their Halloween celebrations this week.
We got a clue quickly when we saw a lady dressed up as Elvis as we walked in,  wish I'd thought to take a picture she really did look good.
Then as we sat there waiting for the music to start a coven of witches flew in, the parking lot was full of brooms.  Some really great costumes.  It's fun to watch people enjoying themselves, and the coven was in fine fiddle.
We shared the dance floor with them for a while, but soon realized we'd be safer watching.

I didn't have my camera with me so I took the photo with my phone which has no flash.  So not a great picture, but I had to have one.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun evening, I love people watching as well as live music; I'm very envious you got to see The Who live!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...