Sunday, November 5, 2017

Doing the Happy Dance

Mac, in a fit of pure genius, on Friday asked  why didn't I put the couch on our local bulletin board----NextDoor-- it goes out to everyone in our area.  Well, within 20 minutes of putting a picture of the couch and the price--FREE--someone responded that they'd take it.  They're due sometime this afternoon to pick it up.  I'm doing a Happy Dance, can't wait to see it gone.  Have hated it almost since I bought it, but I kept it and used it till I absolutely had to get rid of it or move.

17 comments:

  1. It is good to see unloved furniture to a new home, where maybe it will be loved once more. Well done Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - hope the new owners will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Happy Joy Joy joy !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes what seems like a good choice--isn't--and we are stuck with it for awhile. How nice to have the couch finally 'go away!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really nice.. at last you solved your problem.. kudos to Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great price! I'm not surprised someone snapped it up right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh- I have had items like that, too!! One man's junk is another man's treasure...or something along those lines! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope they showed up to pick it up! I have posted free items on Craigslist and Next Door and have had people not pick them up when they said they would. But I hope your couch is GONE GONE GONE GONE AND THEN GONE :)

    BETTY

    ReplyDelete
  9. We just joined that in our neighborhood. It really keeps you in touch with what is going on. Loving your blog. Just surfed in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, I wish I had a facility like that. It would have solved many problems.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! It feels so good to get rid of stuff you no longer want.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great news Janet! These free advertising sites are a real blessing :)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...