Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Anniversary

Yesterday was our 48th wedding anniversary and that just seems incredible to me.  Most people say we don't look old enough to have been married that long and I laugh and say we got married in middle school.
Though we didn't marry quite that young we were both teenagers.  I feel so lucky that I've spent my life with him, he still makes me happy, makes me smile, makes me laugh, makes me tingle.  The trip to Spain was our present to each other, but that's ok, he's always my favorite present and I'd like to have 48 more years with him, but I'd like the next years to slow down a little.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - tremendous congratulations to you both! What a sweet tribute to the love of your life.

    P.S. It's true - you DON'T look old enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It's great to read of successful marriages when there are so many that don't make it these days. Hope you have many more happy years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post to read! Happy Anniversary:)

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...