Monday, November 9, 2009

Sitting in the Garden Waiting for the Georgian Rain



It looks like Ida is finally coming ashore in Alabama.  Late for a hurricane, but she's not that anymore, not even a tropical storm, just a low, but my oh my, a lot of rain is forecast.  We won't get the worst of it, they're saying only 2-4 inches over the next couple of days.  But after the rain we've had this year that's more than we need.  I don't think the ground has ever completely dried out, we've seldomly had to to water and that's unusual for here.
The chance of rain is 100% for today  and Wednesday, so I guess it's time to get the paint brushes out again.  I need to prime the dining room and considering how dark the paint is I'll probably have to prime it twice.  The plan is to prime the bottom half of the room and then paint it white, then  paint the top half a pretty shade of blue (not a color I ever use, so I hope
 I've picked the right color).  Right now it's white and the bottom is , well it's hard to say what color the bottom is.    I thought I'd like it, but I hate it and after having had Mac paint this room 3 times it's now my turn.  This is the color I've picked,  so cross your fingers.



1 comment:

  1. I like that color, but it looks kind of green to me. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...