Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Busy, not like a beaver particularly, though I do waddle a bit like one.
How did I ever find time to work?  Did I have my students working for me?  I barely get things done now that I'm retired, I must have been much better organized.

Monday wasn't too bad I finally got cushions made for my outdoor chairs, that's only been on my to do list for 3 years, but  it took me forever to:
a)  find an outdoor fabric I liked
b)  find an outdoor fabric that didn't cost an arm, leg, firstborn cat
c)  figure out why my sewing machine wasn't working right, eh, that will have been pilot error

Then I started a raspberry pink throw for what's going to eventually stop being the white bedroom and become the pink bedroom or at least one wall of it.

Tuesday was spent grocery shopping, have I mentioned I hate grocery shopping and hauling tons of groceries up the stairs?  We've started pricing dumbwaiters.

Today  Mac and I walked 2 miles and then made peach jam, all of their jar lids have popped so they're ready to put up.
We also wrapped a painting that sold on Ebay and need to get another wrapped.
Then I listed 7 more paintings.

In between I did my aerobic exercise, I'm really getting too old for all of this.

5 comments:

  1. You have been busy ... and the jam looks wonderful.

    I didn't know Mac sold his things on ebay - that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach jam? oh that sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does one ever retire.....? Its just a different routine!
    Peach Jam sounds wonderful.
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cushions are really lovely, I think you found the perfect fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your peach jam looks yummy! You certainly have been busy. Thank you for popping by my blog. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...