Friday, April 19, 2013

New Purse

I've been carrying my backpack purse forever, I'm not very stylish, and I began to worry that I was going to wear it out and I need it for when we travel.  So while shopping the other day I gave the purse aisle a look and found this one that's not quite as big as I like, but I refuse to carry what look  like oversized messenger bags and that's what most people seem to be carrying.  Nor am I attracted to the neon sacks that are posing as purses these days.
Last year I was all into polka dots, this year I think I prefer little checks.

2 comments:

  1. It's very cute! I tend to use the same bag until it wears out, and always despair of finding another that I like as well (but I always do).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice but too big for me - I like smallishbags and like Mrs Micawber tend to stick to the same one most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

                               GODZILLA KING OF THE MONSTERS Anyone who blogged with Janet knew she was a huge livelong fan of ...